Are you ready for colder days? Bowman Plains Self Storage can be the solution you need for storing this winter. Our drive up storage units make for a safe location for your summer equipment. What about your vehicle? Even though our storage space dose not support large items like cars and RVs, we can help you prepare for storage with tips for vehicle storage Frederick MD can benefit from.
Vehicle storage tips
- Even though your vehicle is sitting for a few months, do not let the insurance and registration expire.
- Before storage, do a full inspection, looking for issues mechanically and cosmetically.
- It may be tempting but avoid starting up your car. After a few weeks of cold weather, starting your car may do more damage then help.
- Windshield wipers tend to stick to the glass, so remove them before it gets too cold.
- Tires can form a flat spot after sitting in the same spot. To avoid this, put the car on jacks or inflate the tires to the maximum psi.
- Without regular running, the battery can not withstand harsh winter weather. Remove the battery and put it on a tender.
When you are struggling to find easy solutions for storage, Bowman Plains Self Storage can help. Our self storage units offer both drive up options and indoor temperature controlled storage. With an expert to guide you through storage, and moving supplies sold in our office, you have the tools you need for storage this winter.
Winter storage does not have to be a tough time. Bowman Plains Self Storage makes storing your furniture, decorations, and documents, manageable, and even simple. When you are looking for storage in Frederick MD, Bowman Plains Self Storage is the place to go. Reach out via email, phone call, or simply rent online!