The new year has officially begun, and what is a better way to bring in the year than reclaiming your space. Taking back your space after the holidays will no longer be a challenge when you have the right storage. With the holiday storage tips that are being provided by Bowman Plains Self Storage, reclaiming your space will be a simple process. Additionally, with our selection of storage units, you will be able to choose the unit that benefits you the best!
Take down all of those holiday lights, gather the extension cords, put away the wreaths and get back to appreciating your clean space. Below you can discover many fantastic holiday storage tips that can be extremely useful to start off your new year strong.
Holiday Storage Tips
- Egg cartons are perfect
for small, round ornaments.
- Place your wreaths on clothes hangers for storage.
- Water bottles or tennis ball containers are perfect for holding your strings of beads.
- Keep your holiday lights untangled by wrapping them around a piece of cardboard.
- Use clear bins when storing decorations, so you are able to see the items within.
Bowman Plains Self Storage Features
- Drive-up and indoor temperature controlled storage unit options.
- Covered RV parking.
- Secure gated facility with personal keypad access.
- Moving and storage supplies sold on-site.
- Extra wide drives for semi-trucks.
Bowman Plains Self Storage in Frederick MD
Our facility is located in Frederick MD, conveniently close to I-270, allowing easy access to our facility no matter where you are coming from. We even offer online rentals. For customers that have stored in their past, or for ones who already know the exact storage they need, this feature can save them time.
However, if you have not stored before and need assistance, that is perfectly fine. The managers at our facility are glad to be able to help find the best storage option for you. Start off your new year strong and reclaim your space with storage!