Need help storing your college gear this summer? Bowman Plains Self Storage has Frederick MD college storage units as well as tips to pack up the dorm room. As the semester comes to an end it is time to move out of the dorm room or apartment and back home. Storing your belongings close to campus or out of your bedroom, can be an easy solution to staying on top of your school gear. See why storing with Bowman Plains Self Storage is the way to go this summer.
Our Frederick MD storage facility is a short drive from Frederick Community College which is ideal for the students wrapping up their school year there. Instead of packing your dorm and heading home, only to move it all back in a few months, store with us and save time!
College Storage Tips
- Use small boxes for books. Putting too much weight will make it difficult to carry and save you the headache of broken boxes and your books falling through the bottom of the box.
- Our property is gated, fenced, and secured by 24 hour video recording cameras, so You can relax knowing your belongings are in a safe location.
- Set up automatic payments so you do not forget to pay the bill over summer. You can also pay for the storage unit for the whole summer up front.
- Storing for a few months is simple with our month to month leases. We do not require any commitment for long term storage.
- We can be your one stop shop for storage space and moving supplies. Rent your storage unit with our on site store manager and then pick up all your moving supplies in our office.
Bowman Plains Self Storage is making moving out of the dorm room easy with college storage space! Let us show you how our extra space can keep your college gear safe until the fall.